- Notification: All returnees arriving w.e.f 1st July 2020 to be accomodated in paid quarantine centres and they will have to bear the cost of the facilities as fixed by District Administration
- Ban of operation of hotels/restaurants & other hospitality services in Namsai district lifted with immediate effect
- Common Entrance Exam for Army Recruitment Rally Jairampur postponed from 28/06/2020 to 30/08/2020
- Ban on opening of salon lifted in Namsai district with immediate effect
- Order – Restriction on Inter-district movement of persons and vehicles from Diyun, Miao & Bordumsa circles of Changlang district to Namsai district with immediate effect for containment of transmission of COVID-19
- Prohibitory Order – To combat the spread of COVID-19 and as per instructions issued by the central government, curfew is impose in entire Namsai district between 9 PM to 5 AM from 01/06/2020 with immediate effect till further order.
There is no Event.
- No post to display
Citizen's Call center - 155300
Child Helpline - 1098
Women Helpline - 1091
Crime Stopper - 1090
Commissioner of Rescue & Relief - 1070