- Permitted and prohibited activities notified by Namsai District Administration for compliance during the lock down period further extended upto 31/05/2020 within Namsai district
- To combat the spread of COVID-19 pandemic and the lock down extended by government upto 31/05/2020, curfew is impose in entire Namsai district between 7 PM to 5 AM with immediate effect till 31st May’ 2020.
- Prohibition of operation of Hotels/Restaurants/Other Hospitality Services/Salon/Beauty Parlour (including Unisex) in entire Namsai district with immediate effect until further order
- Permitted and prohibited activities notified by Namsai District Administration for compliance during the lock down period from 04/05/2020 to 17/05/2020 within Namsai district.
- Aarogya Setu IVRS 1921 – For including citizens with features phones / landlines under the protection of AAROGYA SETU
- Prohibitory Order – To combat the spread of COVID-19 and as per instructions issued by GoAP, curfew is impose in entire Namsai district between 7 PM to 5 AM from 04/05/2020 to 17/05/2020
There is no Event.
- No post to display
Citizen's Call center - 155300
Child Helpline - 1098
Women Helpline - 1091
Crime Stopper - 1090
Commissioner of Rescue & Relief - 1070